Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad Seminar
Dr. Kate McGurn Centellas, Director
Program dates (tentative):
July 1–August 10, 2024
NEW! Information Session on Thursday, 9/14 at 4 PM central time, Croft 107.
Zoom link available upon email request.
Application opens: September 15th, 2023
Application deadline: October 30, 2023
Follow us on Instagram for more updates
- A 6-week program designed for rising juniors and seniors in college who intend to enter international affairs/studies (broadly defined) or education.
- Run in partnership with the Universidad Mayor de San Andrés and the Universidad Católica Boliviana, La Paz
- Limited to 10 participants
- Students enroll in a 3 credit hour pre-departure seminar in Spring 2024
- Aymara language instruction is included in the program
- Priority will be given to first generation students or students of limited financial means, though all can apply.
- Program costs are entirely covered, with the exception of a visa fee, spending money, and health insurance (around $800 per participant).
- Students must have an intermediate level of Spanish to participate.